Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rockstar daughters...Some of their parents are ugly, but apparently they have decided to defy nature.


Amber Le Bon- daughter of Duran Duran's Simon Le Bon. Nobody knows who she is, as far as I know, but she's gorgeous!


Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet? You couldn't expect her to be anything less than gorgeous.




Riley Keough. Elvis' granddaughter. Stunning picture, I wonder if she sings?

Nicole Ritchie- quite adorable, Lionel Ritchie is her dad. (I feel like I heard she was adopted, but either way, he picked a cute one!)


Liv Tyler, multi talented and STUNNING!! Seriously, she's a model and actress and NOT just pretty! She wins. Steven Tyler gave her the lips, and i guess her supermodel mom made her hot.

Phil Collins: not so great looking, Lilly Collins: very beautiful! Phil Collins apparently lives on my street- according to the "rumor mill" down on central park west in a newly developed landmark building.



Mick Jagger's daughter. Did you really expect the chick to be a nerd??? Yea, I thought not. Elizabeth Scarlett Jagger... The name is slightly dissapointing. I expected something crazier.




Alice Cooper's daughter, Calico Cooper. Gorgeous AND an awesome sounding name. She looks like a lunatic... sort of.




Brooklyn Sudano (Donna Summer's kid) She reminds me a little bit of Paula Patton, who is absolute perfection.

1 comment:

adé said...

zoe kravitz really does look that pretty up close... and her and olivia thirlby are total sweethearts.