Saturday, July 18, 2009

Drop this

I'm sorry...but when did it become cool to name drop? Since when is it not super annoying to name drop? And has it become socially acceptable to be a label whore?

By the way, I've said it once and I will say it again... Just because something costs an arm and a leg, that does not mean it is assuring you a stylish night out. Sometimes, you look stupid wearing something that is name brand simply for that reason. Sometimes, name brand things are ugly.

I am sure I can find a pair of Louboutins I would not wear. Sure of it.

I don't know but lately I've seen an influx of obnoxious name dropping on all these social networking sites and personal blogs.

Star fucking is really just that... It doesn't make YOU any cooler. It just makes your desperation magnified.

By the way, did I ever tell you guys that J-Lo was my babysitter and that Al Pacino is actually my uncle? J-Lo was only my babysitter because Gwyneth Paltrow was my neighbor though. Yea.... it's just really obnoxious, guys.


also, i shit eat Faberge eggs for breakfast, and shit out diamonds.

No comments: