Monday, July 14, 2008

Yup, I got it.

Sunburn, that is. not unlike these:

sunburn!

SUN POISONING


Nice, right? yea... I never seem to learn. I think it might be because when I went to Punta Cana I got this gorgeous amazing tan...I guess that was a tropical sun kinda thing. I guess Rockaway beach doesn't care about my beautiful amazing tan from the Dominican Republic. I guess I am a lobster at heart. I just want to know, why my gorgeous chinky eyed abuelita from the damn mountains in Cuenca has this beautiful tanned olive complexion, and why I am pasty mcgee!!! why!!!! I was just coming to terms with it saying how its great how I have this porcelain pinup complexion..and then i remembered how nice tans look. dammit, dammit all to hell.

2 comments:

leo said...

wear (more) sunblock dumb ass.

Elysia said...

oooooh that looks bad- i hope yours isn't worse! my boots are to die for- i loooovvvee them!! i'm adding you to my links.