Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm one of those people.

Yes, I am that kind of person that might occasionally decide to write a blog about my dog. But she's really cute. It's just that recently I got her these breath treats (her breath is pretty bad) and shes already really ill tempered and possessive (like her owner) and for some reason these treats turn her in to the exorcist, and even I can't get near her. If you need your jeans tailored at the ankles or your laces untied or a bullet hole in your polo, talk to Gracie. These are some pictures of her a few months after she I adopted her from the ASPCA. Love at first sight, most definitely, shes ADORABLE (and evil)...again, more traits possessed by her owner.

Photobucket

1 comment:

leo said...

oh man. those are some cute pictures.

you're not feeding her "greenies" right? cause those are really bad for dogs and if you are you need to stop immediately.